Friday, April 23, 2010

Brandon Yue 2E1

                                              Scams,spams and internet addiction


Yes, I have received spam emails very often. But usually I ignored them as they might have contained of such dirty stuff or viruses. I do not bother about spam emails because I am afraid that my computer would have some technical problems. It is sad to say that I have a friend who clicks on this “email” and unfortunately for him, his computer has virus. I felt sad for him and I felt so useless because I could not be of any help to him. Fortunately for me, I am not an internet addict. I do not even want to be an internet addict as I am afraid that it would affect my grades. I think that those who spam the emails should stop because they are only harming the other people. They should think twice before spamming the emails like me.

Luckily for me I had studied the benefits of cyber wellness.

2 comments: